Multiple national and international experts from the United States of America, Australia, and Norway shared their knowledge and experiences on the theories, approaches, and laws surrounding interrogations and their associated psychology to further maximize the efficiency of DSI officers.
Presentations were given on several different topics, such as:
- Psychological Tricks and Interview Techniques in Special Investigations
- Interview guidelines and Protocol for Minimal Face Interviews
- Pre-Interviewing techniques
- Forensic Interviewing of Children and Adolescents
- Investigative Interviewing and the Management of Criminal Investigations
In order to immediately repeat the topics learned about, the participants took part in practical workshops on Interrogative Techniques in Special Cases and Suspect Interviewing and Investigative Management. They experienced interrogation simulations as individuals or in a group setting with different case studies.